recent
أخبار ساخنة

My Hero Academia Chapter 261 Release Date

Home

My Hero Academia Chapter 261 Release Date.

 

My Hero Academia Chapter 261 Predictions/Spoilers

Now, let us discuss what might happen in the next chapter. We did see Mirko appear and show her monstrous strength but all of this could be a false act yet again and she could be a clone as well. But that could well be nit true of course as I am just predicting things here. We could see someone else coming to save the doctor and Tomura Shiragaki. Whatever happens, will be intriguing to witness.

What Is My Hero Academia Chapter 261 Release Date?

The official release date of My Hero Academia chapter 261 is 17 February 2020 but the scans will be out by 15 February 2020. Even though the scans will be available online but it would be better if you wait for the official release of chapter.

 

google-playkhamsatmostaqltradent